Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Long Goodbye

My long goodbye will have to be short. We're leaving in a few minutes for the train that will take us to Kansai Airport, and it feels like I've only just arrived here a short time ago. I mean, I just learned how to add pictures to the blog last night, for goodness sake!

Anyway, much thanks to Mike and Colleen for introducing us to their unfailingly awesome friends and gorgeous adopted home. You two really were the hosts with the mosts.

Also much thanks must go to Kyle, a patient travel partner who helped make this an incredibly fun and memorable trip. (And who kept me from spending these last few nights sans wallet sleeping on the streets!)

Okey, doke, gotta run. I'll continue to post trip stuff after I return home.

1 comment:

Brittiny said...

What is this news of you being engaged? Details girl!