Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Maybe this will help

I've had bad stress dreams every night this week. But the thing is, not only do they cause me to wake up each morning in a funk -- I end up feeling embarrassed relating them, because they're all so goshdarned trite. The one I had this morning was no different. I dreamed that I was living with my mom and in school. I had a final coming up the next day, and I really wanted to study for it (I was behind three books in the required reading) but my mom made me clean the house instead, despite my arguments against it. Finally, when I was all done cleaning, she admitted that she was wrong, but it was too late -- I only had an hour before my exam, and nowhere near enough time to do what I needed to do. And then I woke up. Sigh. Other dreams this week have involved missing a plane and chasing after a small child.

Oh, and I appear to have developed The Rash again. This time it's centered on my face. Awesome.

Maybe this video will make me feel better. I could use some concentrated doses of cuteness.

1 comment:

HS Nothingswronghere said...

I'm sorry to hear the rash is back. Maybe this will make you feel better- http://www.theonion.com/content/node/36217.
Somehow it reminds me of Mabel.